Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I've been a bit camera happy the last few days and thought I'd post some more pics of my little girl, Roxy (who's not so little anymore!!), and Hugo has also made it into a few of the pics aswell! I got home from work yesterday and my OH was eating a bacon sandwich and I just had to take some pics of the puppies cos this just made me laugh! They were being sooo good (and they did get some bacon in the end, their dad's a soft touch!)!!

And finally, a couple of random pics just cos I thought they were cute.....

Me and Rox snuggling....

Sorry about the overload of pics, I have hundreds more new ones but will leave it at that for now  :lol: Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
HaHa! Love the pic of Roxy and Hugo on the couch together. They are both giving the same "attitude" look!  :lol:  Too cute!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Look at Roxy drooling at the sandwich...:)  She is a cutie that is for sure :)  I noticed her skin looks really pink, is she fighting allergy??

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are adorable...You can never post too many pics, we love em! Roxy & Hugo just look soo patient waiting for a bite of that sandwich....Does Roxy blow bubbles as well? Samson does.....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote="sharonL\";p=\"57929":4s7dv7l4]Look at Roxy drooling at the sandwich...:)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are so cute, who could resist giving them some bacon???????

G

·
0 Posts
if you are trying to get rid of allergies, I would be very careful about adding things to their diet, even an occassional bit of bacon...our breeder told us not to give any bacon or bacon flavored things to Jetta, because he dogs seem to have issues with bacon stuff...cute dogs by the way

1 - 10 of 10 Posts