Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daisy's had a toy given to her that belongs to my mum's dog, but he's never been interested in it to be honest. Being a little terrier cross, if it doesn't squeak or isn't fluffy then it just gets ignored! Anyway, Daisy loves it! It's tough and bouncy and I would definitely recommend it to anyone! It's called a knobbly wobbly!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What a face! Daisy is gorgeous! I don't think I've seen a picture of her until now.. Very pretty!  :D Looks like she is enjoying that toy. Could you please kiss those wrinkles on that beautiful head for me?! :winkle:

·
Registered
616 Posts
They are great toys!  Our Scout loves his.  He will throw it up in the air and chase after it and then just chew on it like he's never had a toy before!  Beautiful pictures!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Honeyec,, isn't that always the way of things? Samson has a basket of toys, he very seldom picks them up, so Angel has kinda taken over the toys...But she prefers my shoes, my books, toilet paper...... :lol:

Cute pictures Heather, Daisey sure is enjoying her new toy and yea, you got to love those tough durable toys, huh? She has the cutest face...such a sweetheart....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts