Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daisy's had a toy given to her that belongs to my mum's dog, but he's never been interested in it to be honest. Being a little terrier cross, if it doesn't squeak or isn't fluffy then it just gets ignored! Anyway, Daisy loves it! It's tough and bouncy and I would definitely recommend it to anyone! It's called a knobbly wobbly!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What a face! Daisy is gorgeous! I don't think I've seen a picture of her until now.. Very pretty!  :D Looks like she is enjoying that toy. Could you please kiss those wrinkles on that beautiful head for me?! :winkle:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Honeyec,, isn't that always the way of things? Samson has a basket of toys, he very seldom picks them up, so Angel has kinda taken over the toys...But she prefers my shoes, my books, toilet paper...... :lol:

Cute pictures Heather, Daisey sure is enjoying her new toy and yea, you got to love those tough durable toys, huh? She has the cutest face...such a sweetheart....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.