Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this weekend we've been down to our caravan in Wales and Daisy's best friend Blade the boxer was there too!
She absolutely loves playing with him! They wear eachother out! But now, we're back at home and poor Daisy's sulking because she's lovesick!

Here's a video of Daisy and Blade playing that I shot on my mobile phone! Oh, and the one making most of the noise here is Daisy!

There's nothing more satisfying then seeing boxers being boxers with eachother! LOL!

Heather

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
OMG! THAT'S GREAT!! I know!! For the first time... I got to see Odin boxer with a boxer and a rotti yesterday!!! I LOVE IT!! Of course everyone else at the dog park was worried they were fighting but they were just being goofs!!

She's looking sooooo pretty!! Absolutely gorgeous!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Daisy looks like a true southpaw! She looks great, and Blade is a very handsome boy too! I love watching boxers box.  :D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I love watching boxers play together...definatly different than watching other dogs play!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great video, Daisy is so pretty.  I love the color contrast between the two.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Looks like Daisy was the Alpha in this situation!  :wink:

G

·
0 Posts
Yup, I love watching my two do the exact same thing...it's funny when Jetta is able to body slam Bo...being so much smaller, lol.  If either of my two were up against either of those two though, my two would be the ones pinned...lol...those are two very solid boxers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts