Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Daisy's 2nd Shaka Dog collar has arrived already. It only took a week to arrive!
I went for the normal martingale collar without the clasp this time.
Again I'm really pleased with it, and as an extra little bonus it came with a little cute christmas tree charm!

Heather

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts
She looks adorable. I want to order one so bad but I really can't make up my mind. I'm not sure which one would look good on Fredo. He's flashy fawn with a full white collar.

G

·
0 Posts
I am ordering mine soon just trying to figure out babyies neck size? not to sure her size and have to use my mom's credit cars as i don't have one. :oops:  but can't wait.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Daisy really does look "Pretty in Pink!"  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Everything looks good on Daisy.  I love the pink on her.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Heather,

Daisy is such a sweetheart!  I was hoping you would like the regular martingale.  They are kind of a pain to put on and take off, but they are less bulky because there is no buckle.  I can't believe it got there so fast!  Thanks again!

·
Registered
663 Posts
I love the shaka collars and will be getting some when neck size stabilizes somewhat.  LOL.  She looks good in it and must be a little spoiled rotten to have two Shaka collars.

G

·
0 Posts
I would love to get one...but can't really afford one and a leash for each dog..>I believe I calculated it to be like $84 to get two sets!?!?!  They will have to wait til I'm rich!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Daisy sure is spoilt rotten!
I think I do prefer the regular martingale collar to the buckle one even though it's a pain to get on and off!
The hardest thing is choosing which design to go for because there's so many beautiful colours and patterns!

Lori, have you ever considered doing shaka cat collars??? They would just have to be thinner and have some sort of safety buckle on. Just a thought! I have four cats you see and it's quite hard getting collars with nice designs on like your dog collars!

Heather

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Im buying Jessie and Maggie Shaka Collars and Leads for Christmas

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I agree pink is definitely Daisy's collar Heather..She looks lovely

·
Registered
905 Posts
I ordered mine yesterday!  Can't wait to get them.  They were originally supposed to be Christmas presents but I was such a bum about ordering them that they probably won't arrive in time... oh well!  :roll:

I ordered Lava Flow plum for Tink and Lava Flow teal for Hector, with matching leads.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts