Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daisy loves little, floppy soft toys that fit nicely in her mouth so when we had a MacDonalds happy meal that came with a little toy bumble bee we gave it to Daisy! And she loves it so much! We bought her a new Big Mean Kitty toy for Christmas which wasn't cheap but oh no, Daisy much prefers her little bumble bee!
Here she is with it

Heather

·
Registered
738 Posts
Awww too cute! This reminded me of my step-daughter the first time she met the puppies... she went upstairs to her room and brought down an armfull of stuffed animals to 'share' w/ them.  I don't think she realized they would be all slobbery after they got ahold of 'em.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
lol my daughter tries to do that too. when she gets tired of her old stuffed animals she 'donates' them to the dog toy box.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww...Daisy is too cute with her bee.  :D  I don't think we see enough of Miss Daisy!

·
Registered
882 Posts
She looks soooo cute with that little bee....she must smell the happy meal smells on it too :lol:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Those are so cute.....Fiona has become a toy destroy bandit and has only one stuffie one left....Then it is just tug ropes and kongs....

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How cute is that! Daisy and her Bee...I agree, we don't see enuf of her, so thanks for posting the pics Heather :) Angel loves the soft plush toys as well, but sadly they don't last very long as she likes them a bit too much  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That second picture of her is just adorable; yes, we don't see enough pictures of her.  she is so pretty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts