Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i love the pics of ringer too! he has such character! there is one pic where you can see a bottle of natures miracle in the background, lol! us boxers lovers keep them in business!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
i swear Ringer & Dan's personalities are one in the same hahahaha..

doesnt Ringer look like he'd have a smart as* comment for everything too heehehhe

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Thanks, Sharon.  I would say it is hard to take good pictures but when you have a subject like Ringer, it couldn't be easier!
I was really impressed with the density of the vomit and how high it stood off the carpet that I had to get a picture.  Good thing I took it when I did cause when I was putting the camera away, Ringer cleaned it up for me.   :-&

·
Registered
494 Posts
Ringer is definitely photogentic and loves the camera, but I do have to say so far I have not seen one terrible picture of any of our babies here.  Sharon I have to say the last picture is my favorite, looks like he is thinking, "ok mom take the picture already!"

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"74075 said:
i swear Ringer & Dan's personalities are one in the same hahahaha..

doesnt Ringer look like he'd have a smart as* comment for everything too heehehhe
LOL DITTO

Great pics! I've been wanting to switch over to picasa... I like the layout and how it's setup. Ringer is very handsome of course too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts