Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night was pretty good. She only whined for the first 15 minutes or so, then went to sleep. Had to let her out 3 times during the night, and came right back in and slept! No accidents in the house yet...

Today, she met my sister's dog which she was a bit intimidated by, but after a bit they started playing with eachother..she sure loves to play! We also stopped by the pet store to buy some new toys, she really liked the nyla-bone teething puppy keys, so they came home with us with a few others as well :D Man, is she ever spoiled!! She is doing well on the leash, she loves FEET and SHOES...very amused by them and she walks on a leash just fine because all she has to do is follow the feet ! :lol:  I can tell a few pairs of my shoes will be chewed to pieces in the near future...  :roll:  So far, she knows how to sit..and is starting to realize what her name is. We are also clicker training her..and she sure knows that a click means a treat! So it is a good start!

She is eating, drinking, peeing and pooping well....although she SCARFS her meals and always has hick-ups after she eats because she ate so fast! Not sure how to make her slow down...

Anyways...here are a few pictures from today..
Enjoy!!

She is fitting right in...

She likes to read the newspaper... or chew it :D

She is quite the goof....

Here is her cousin, Bailey the beagle..

And...this is what you will find her doing the most...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Glad things are going well, she is so pretty.  You can put something in her bowl that she has to eat around to slow her down or you can put the food on a cookie sheet, spread it around so she has to take a little at a time.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
[quote="bingasmom\";p=\"128594":1wvp28hu]she is so cute!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Awwww what a sweetie. Glad to hear that she is settling in well at her new home!

·
Registered
913 Posts
What a sweet baby..I was SO jealous when I saw that last picture of her snuggleg against your neck! Ashley still thinks SHE can do that..only..Umm at 45lbs, she cuts off my ability to BREATH!!!
Ryleigh is one beautiful pup!!! more pics!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She is such a pretty girl....Sounds like crate training is going great, good for you guys :) Pull her water bowl, if you haven't already about 2-3 hrs before bed..That helps keep the potty times in the nite down some....

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone on the compliments and suggestions!

HannaBanana,
I have no idea what lines she is out of... unfortunately she is not registered and niether is her mom.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts