Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far, so good :) He didn't fuss near as much when I crated him last nite..Which was great cos I took a pain pill for my back and I seriously doubt I would have heard him 8O Marq got up about 4:30, let him out and Flick made a beeline for the back door! Flew outside and peed :D He totally is getting it that outside is good, which I think is awesome, but believe me I do realize it won't always be that good...Angel & him are really starting to get along as well, including some playtime as well...She still mopes and pouts a bit, I think a bit of jealousy as I am spending so much time with Flick..So I need to start balancing things out, a bit of quality time with each...Right now I am working on name recognition and beginning recall, going pretty good I think...Anyways, here's the latest adventures of the Flickmeister

sniff, sniff, I smell something good

ah ha, that's where she keeps the good stuff

eureka

playing with my big sis

angel always has to have a pillow when she snoozes

hey dad, don't forget I'm down here

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
OMG he is just too cute - I really love his color - nice pigment such a love bug - glad they are starting to mesh.  Angel is probablly like "Um, ok Ma, when's he going home"...haha haha

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Oh Flick, you just get cuter by the minute! Willow,  I love the pic with him staring up at Marq, such an adorable look on his face :lol:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I can't get enough of this little guy...he is so sweet. His coloring is beautiful.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Ahhhhhh. My Flick fix!!! That last picture of him lookin' up at Dad is so darling!!! I would totally be carrying that babydoll around with me everywhere! Ask Bib!  :roll:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Such a cute bunch you have Willow!! Flick looks like he makes the perfect addition. So darn cute!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
He is adorable-I love seeing the pictures of the puppy with your other dog. I missed having a pup since I got both mine as adults but glad I can see other people's adorable puppies...

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Oh my God! He is so friggin adorable. I think I may have a surprise for Dani coming home soon :D too cute!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
This pup is way way too cute, and hes a clever lil boy. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts