Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Garrick - the quality of those photos is awesome! I just love the "game over" pic! Too cute!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
those are awesome pics looks like they had a blast!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They sure can look crazy when playing together, but so cute when they are a bit worn out.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha...Those first two really do look demonic! :rofl:  Looks like they both had a great time playing, and yes the quality of those pics is fantastic!  :D

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, they get to see each other about once a week.  It's always non-stop with these two!  They play and play and play until they can't move anymore.  I wonder how this is gonna work out when I have to leave on vacation and they stay together for a full week?  Hahahaha

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
ROFLMAO! Death match for sure! Those pics are hilarious! They look like they are having a fun time, and a great way to tire them out too.  Shadow is really pretty as well. So Koa is looking all grown up...jumping on the counters yet?  :wink:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great pics Garrick, make sure your wife knows that...She did awesome...Now those are 2 very tired puppies there...Definitely look a bit demonic in those first pics, but I like "game over"  :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Those are fantastic pics!  What kind of camera are you guys using?  2nd pic is definitely the dog from the movie The Mask  :rofl:
Give Koa a big ole mooshy kiss for me!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Sooo funny, the "really we are friends" pic is a great one of 2 very happy dogs! Shadow is gorgeous, such a shine to his coat and Koa is still one of the handsomest boys I've seen :lol:  Let us know how they do on their week long  playdate!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[quote="DonnersMom\";p=\"67157":2xfm4yly]Sooo funny, the "really we are friends" pic is a great one of 2 very happy dogs! Shadow is gorgeous, such a shine to his coat and Koa is still one of the handsomest boys I've seen :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts