·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Wyatt's Bio

Name: Wyatt

Nicknames: Why-Why, Why, Bubbas, Bub-Boo, Baby, Little Man, Bub-a-Lou

Favorite Toy: Stuffless Giraffe

Favorite Treat: Homemade Pumpkin treats my mommy makes:)

Favorite Activity: Boxer Burns in the back yard

Favorite Pasttime: Swimming this summer

How did you select your boxer: Chris and I made a list of our favorites. Wyatt was #1 on my list and #2 on Chris's list. When we got the call to pick our baby it was my birthday and Chris ultimately let me decide!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Thank you everyone who voted for my little man! When I read the message I immediately teared up! It's quite an honor to be named BOTM. This was definately needed after the week we both had! Thank you again from Wyatt and myself!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Congratulations Wyatt... I have your picture proudly displayed on my Christmas card wall... I've already received compliments on your pic... :)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Congratulations Wyatt... I have your picture proudly displayed on my Christmas card wall... I've already received compliments on your pic... :)
Awww, thanks! I'll be sure to tell him..Not to be biased at all, but he is ONE GOOD LOOKING PUP!!!! When I picked him up at the vet, they didn't want him to go, b/c he's so stinking cute! Everywhere we go I get compliments on my baby boy! He's such a good boy too, we have our moments but for the most part, he's great. The best thing to ever happen to my life!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Thank you everyone! We should see about getting a calendar made up! I'd def buy one! Maybe i'll save the pics anyways and make my own ;)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Congratulations!!! A nice end to his week :)

What is this thread? I saw Abby's last week but haven't noticed them before.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
It's the boxer of the month thread. Towards the end of every month we can vote on a boxer to be our boxer of the month. You can't nominate your own pooch, has to be someone else. You don't "win" anything per say but pride knowing that people like you and your pooch! When I actually got the email stating Wyatt had won, I cried!!!! I wanted this so bad and am so proud of the little turd for being so stinking cute!!! my dad and sister laughed at me...If you go to the forum section theres an area where it has the rules stated.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Congrats Wyatt!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts