Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We decided to get are now 11 month old Dempsey a girlfriend and decided on this sweet little lady named Juno. warning pic heavy.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a cute baby, she looks so tiny, how old is she?

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Wow she is gorgeous, loved the tug of war pics, Dempsey looks like, "er excuse me", LMAO. She looks tiny next to him :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
696 Posts
OMG - how adorable! Congrats on the new addition!! We need some close-up shots of her little face... and I just love Dempsey, by the way - such a looker!! :love:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Congrats on the new addition...she is so cute! The tug of war pics are precious!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Holy crap, is that Dempsey? Where did that cute puppy go? He looks awesome, soo handsome....Looks like he is liking having a baby sister too...Congrats you guys, she is a cutie

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Sooo cute! He looks like he is such a good big brother being so gentle with her!! She looks like a mouse compared to Dempsey! Hes getting soo big!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
How cute is that! She's such a little girl. Dempsey is absolutely gorgeous!

In the first pic he appears to be trying to figure out just what this little thing is! Cute! Pic two is so sweet with them sitting together, looking up at you. And pic three is priceless! She's working so hard to pull on the rope and he's just effortlessly holding- ho-hum.

Congratulaions and I look forward to seeing closer pics to see her little face.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
the second pic is the cutest thing ever!  congrats...  love the name

·
Registered
13 Posts
they are both sooooo cute!   I like all the pics, but I really like the 2nd one with Dempsey lying on the ground with Juno in between his paws, looking at the camera!

Congrats on the new addition!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts