Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Re: Camo is OK! NO CANCER!

OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is sooooo awesome and I'm sooo happy... i am in tears

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

>:D< SO happy....ohmygoodness....Elisha must be exhausted from today. Such good news.

Now what's this about a neighbor poisoning Camo??

Attachments

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

im glad camo is ok...thank goodness. As for that gorgeous male i WISH i lived near you because id foster him if not keep him! he is soooooooooooo cute. give him to me!!

·
Registered
725 Posts

Oh thank God!!! I am SOOO happy for Elisha and Camo...words can't describe it...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

Thank goodness, her post had me in tears! So glad Camo is going to be okay. Poisoned :x OMG that makes me so mad!!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

OMG..that is terrific news! Well not the poisoning but the no cancer part. Thank goodness! Feel better soon Camo!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

That is the best news I've heard all week!  :D I will keep him in my thoughts that he will make a full recovery and get his boxer bounce back real soon!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

I can't think of a better way to start my day then reading that...How awesome, but oh how sad, that it may be a neighbor that caused this? OMG, I feel for her......Grammie that is a handsome boy there, hope you can find a place for him..Keeping fingers crossed for him and of course for Camo to get on the mend

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Great news, so glad it is not cancer and that his kidneys were not badly damaged.  How can someone poison an animal like that; I just don't understand some people.

I hope you are abel to take in the rescue, what a cutie.

·
Registered
105 Posts

CONGRATS, I am glad to hear he will be OK.  You have prayers from Dallas coming your way.
-Rich

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Elisha, I am soo very happy to hear this, Like I already stated, this truly made my day, but makes my heart ache that Camo had to go thru all this and especially IF he was poisoned....I will continue to send tons of healing vibes out to that boy, he sure is a fighter!!! Hoping he can come home today

·
Banned
2,318 Posts

so very glad he is ok!! what a relief it must be that it is not cancer!! i do hope that the mystery can be solved as to how he got sick.... to think your dog has been poisoned,that is terrible.keeping you all in my thoughts hugs to camo!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts