Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Re: the end of week one w/maddie the foster

Oh good for you for doing this! The pictures are adorable and what fun everyone is having.  It is great that your male is learning some other dogs can be fun!  I have a male that is "pro-active" and he has a German Shepherd girlfriend he loves.  

Nano

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Awww, that is great to see...She's settling in so well, Maddie isn't going to want to leave :lol:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

She is to cute!  Love the video!  Hopefully I can meet her in person at Woofstock!

·
Registered
296 Posts

Awww, I want to see pictures! For some reason my computer at work will not let me view photos..

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

Pretty girl!  Love the video...all she wants to do is play!!  Glad things are going well, hope she finds a forever home this weekend!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

She is so cute! Someone is going to scoop her right up! I love the video.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Maddie is so cute, she wants so bad for Vetty and Thor to play with her in the video.  I am sure someone will want her she is just so cute.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts

Too bad you are all the way in OK.  I'm really looking for a brindle female to rescue but I will take anyone who gets along with my boy.  Kudos to you for fostering.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts

That is awesome...well that they are getting along, not about the grease.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

awww thats SO GREAT ! and eww on the greease Isis did that wil the grease drip pan from the grill grossssssssssssss !!! haaha

·
Registered
236 Posts

That vidoe of her is a riot! She is a mess isn't she :crazy: ?! Lol, she looks like a sweetie pie, though! :D

·
Registered
236 Posts

Lol, she really looks like she'd fit in beautifully with Ace! He is just about as crazy as her! All my babies are, skin and fur :roll: !!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts

How exciting! I know sad for you...but if she gets a great home that its a great outcome for everyone!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts