Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Re: Woofstock was great! rocky, duke, thor, vetty (lots of

What great pictures!!! What pretty boxers!! Looks like y'all had loads of fun! How great you guys recruited some new volunteers! And i bet those rescues they brought will find homes in no time :) Love that bulldogs butt and look at that Danes head LOL

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Looks like a great day, wonderful boxers; what more can you ask for.  Thanks for posting all the pictures and the videos, almost felt like I was there.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

8O i am SO SO glad we are not in OK..hubby is from lawton lol...and if we WERE there uhmmm wed have a FEW more boxers leaving that event  8O

looks sooooooooooooooooo awesome !!! great pics !!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

Gosh it looks like so much fun!!! I love the pics and i would have come home with one of those cute rescues. glad you had a good time grammie and thanks for sharing pics.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

Those are great pics Grammie.  I love the bulldog in the tutu.  I never did see him/her.  Those great danes were huge!  It was so much fun.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

What a great way to spend the day, tons of great dogs and good stories about Boxers being rescued..Doesn't get any better than that....Looks like everyone had a great time :) Lol about the Great Danes, yup, I could just see those running around my house 8O

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

I am glad all of you who went had a great time!  It loooked like alot of fun!!!!  Thanks for bringing pics back to all of us who could not go :-(
How did the cookie's sale???

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

Looks like it was a great event! I'm sure after this event those beautiful boxers will have no trouble finding homes.
How did your cookies do?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Re: Woofstock was great! rocky, duke, Thor, vetty (lots of

Oh ,that looked like lots of fun.I wish I could go.Love that video.We use to have great dane,they are the sweetest couch potatoes.Grammie you babies look wonderfull.what a nice shiny coats,is that the raw feeding result?
check your PM

·
Registered
6 Posts

Hello all, I'm Harley's mom,Debi.  We had an absolute ball at Woofstock yesterday!  Had such a good tme,Harley and I went and spent the day at Petsmart with Grammie.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts