Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Re: since i'm new here - fav pics of my babies (overload)

They are so cute and make a perfect pair.  The picture in the Lowes cart is so cute.

·
Registered
893 Posts

You have 2 beautiful, and smart babies.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

Those are great pictures and they both are wonderful!!!!  Vetty is really something :)

·
Registered
3,671 Posts

They are great pictures! Your babies are absolutely beautiful!!! You mentioned where you got Vetty but not Thor?! But def....cute pics!

·
Registered
494 Posts

They are both so darn cute!!  Of course I am kinda partial around here..... :lol:

·
Registered
942 Posts

Grammie, they are so cute, i love the vids and pics! What are you saying to Thor to make him growl and are you telling Vette to 'show off' to make her whine? That's so cute!!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts

They are such a sweet pair! I am amazed at how you have trained them. They videos and pics are great. Thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

Those are some great pictures/videos! Your babies are so precious! I love the picture of them in the shopping cart...just like skin-kids!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Great pics of the "dynamic Duo" Grammie. Didn't know that Vetty was Shelley's sister, and Thor, I just love him, he is a handsome guy with that tail proudly waving around :lol: Had to laugh at the one in the shopping cart at Lowe's, we were at HD the other day and I saw a guy walk his dog in and reminded me that I want to take Samson and Angel with us shoping one of these times. Marq also didn't know that those were "pet friendly " places..... :) The one pic of Thor getting a bath was soo cute

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

What a beautiful duo!  :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts