Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Re: why i love boxers SO much!!

:wink: italian whoooo hoooo hehe me too..lol

hes gorgeous..you started being a boxer addict wayyy back :D

my mom was just telling me the other day about the boxer that lived next door to them growing up..that ws about 1951 or so.. he was a big fawn too..in rhode island

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

crazy isnt it..i think those pics are absolutely gorgeous and you should frame them..VERY VERY cute and precious memories

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i scrolled back and looked...looks JUST LIKE my hair did in every pic of me little... :roll: ill have to call mom tomorrow and ask her if she ever bought me a brush haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i think she liked my little curls and figuered theyd jsut take care of themselves hahaha

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

I think the pic is very cute. And it shows that the Boxers features havent really changed at all over the years, some breeds look so different when you look back at them :D

I loved the curly baby hair :lol:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

That's really cool Grammie.  I love the pics and the curly hair.  My hair was like that to when I was growing up.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

Oh wow! Chiefy was gorgeous!!!  That's awesome you got pics of yourself back when you were a child lovin on a boxer  :D
I agree with Ky, you should def frame those. I'm full blooded italian and the clothes my mom used to put me in..Oh dear gawd..horrible! I live about 15 mins from Albany  :)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

That is really great you found those pics.....I agree you are a boxer addict from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back! :)

·
Registered
522 Posts

Ohh,those pictures are too sweet.What a lovely memories to have to cherish!!!I love it :D

·
Registered
302 Posts

I'll bet in the 50s, people would question the morality of NOT cropping a Boxer's ears too!   :lol:

Very nice pics!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

He is georgous.  I wish my parents could show me pictures from the good olde days with their dogs.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

The second picture should be a CARD it's so precious. I would buy one--and I'm a photographer. It's just darling. What a joy it must be to have found these memories!  :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts