Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Re: White Boxer Incoming at the pound today while i was ther

Wow, what a story! Hope you find an affordable vet soon. Good luck with the fostering. How exciting!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

Oh Grammie, he/she is cute.  Hope everything works out.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

Awww that next to last pic is breaking my heart. Poor thing is waiting, looking for the worthless scum that left him/her there :evil:
Hope you can get that baby out soon, let us know!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

What a sweet looking baby. What great luck that was that you were there when he/she came in. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts

Aww, you need to get that boy home and put some meat on his ribs!
He almost looks like he has some pointer or something in him... such a cutie :)

·
Registered
70 Posts

That makes me so mad. People get these great creatures and don't know what to do with them. Hopefully he will find someone who will love him for the little misfit that he is. lol Please keep us posted.  

·
Registered
291 Posts

it must have been fate the fact that you forgot the treats and went back wow!! good luck keep us all updated

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

wow there are so many boxers in rescue there. it is sad but what luck that you were there right away ...it is fate!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

So glad you were there at the right time, he does look very poorly taken care of.  His poor ears in that one picture are so dirty, it has got to feel yucky to him/her.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Wow Grammie, talk about fate! What an awful story tho...Have to keep us posted on this guy

·
Registered
105 Posts

He/she's really cute!  Uunless there's a behaviorial issue because of lack of care received at the first home shouldn't be hard to find a home at all.

Did the little dog just get a bath or is that how bad they let him/her get?  Good thing you were there for the boxer. I know from searching for a small dog to be a companion for my very old dog (RIP Bud) that they get adopted quick but the big dogs are harder to place.  Heartbreaking places to go.

And people who just get rid of their dogs because they're too lazy to fix the yard really get me P.O.'d!!  My sister did that and we still don't talk.  but that's another been-there posted-that story in itself.

Good luck with finding a vet willing to work with you under the circumstances.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

Oh geez, I didn't want to look, I knew I'd be crushed if I looked, anyway I looked  8O If I were any closer the little long haired reddish pup close to the gate in the middle of the page would be coming to my house!!! What a face :lol: Sure hope he/she finds a forever home soon!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

this one?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Re: White Boxer Incoming at the pound *update SHE IS HERE!

Aww soo cute. The pic of him stood up with his paws in the cage is so cute, but so sad. Good luck finding a good vet for him...

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Re: White Boxer Incoming at the pound *update SHE IS HERE!

Oh Dianne! I loved the video!! Look how precious they are together!!!!  :D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts