Registered
11,429 Posts
Re: Presents from England from Zulu!

What a thoughtful gift.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts

Lucky pooches!! And great pics and video...we just got Sadie a gentle leader and she is the exact same way as Vetty...she tries to shake it off and get it off with her paws sometimes, but generally she's pretty good. You said it; they will learn to deal with it...just takes a while to get accustomed to the feeling of it.

Love the last pic!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

These stories of friendships from this wonderful forum make my heart swell!!   :D Wonderful people and pups!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

yes they do hate it at first!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

Wow that was great of her to do!
Great pictures and videos of them. The last one is precious.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts

grammie\";p=\"124594 said:
yes they do hate it at first!  i tried the gentle leader when thor was just a few months old and his snout was too small. on the halti he was a bucking bronco and would slip right out.  the design of this canny collar is very safe.  vetty did slip the noose off her nose a couple times with a slack leash.  i could tell because he wasn't struggling  :rofl:   within about 5 mins she was ignoring the inconvenience and walking so nice.

i was so mad at her the other day, i came home grumbling that i would NEVER walk her again!  she is that bad!!
Oh god I know..Sadie is SUCH a crazy puller! She nearly rips my arm out of the socket! So something had to be done LOL! She walks so well I only have to hold the lead with one hand  8O  :lol: It's fabulous! Now if she'd only stop flailing around whenever we see another person  :lol: she just wants to get to them so bad, but she just can't!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

Awww that was so sweet of her! Makes me proud to be apart of this forum with such terrific caring people  :D  Great pics and videos Grammie, love that last one  :)

·
Registered
2,097 Posts

That's great! Such a great gift. How thoughtful!

Max is a puller too. Hope this works well for you. Lots of luck.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Wow, that is a nice gift Grammie...How sweet of you Mel to send all that stuff...Lol at Vetty, her expression is priceless in that pic, the squishy nose...Star looks lovely with her new collar too :)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

Wow Diane the babies look great. :D  :D

Vetty with the canny :lol:  :lol:  Zulu was like that at first, but soon got used to it, only time he remembered he had it on is when he pulled :lol:

Just think back to the IMOTD clip and remember what he was like, now he walks by my side, maybe a few steps ahead but not pulling my arm off, and i carry the Canny in my pocket now, he doesnt even have to wear it anymore he is that good. :D
Im sure Vetty will get the nack of it in no time and she will know that Grammie is charge now!!! :lol:

Wow Thor is one cute boy and i love the "viper" tail, i see what you mean about getting a whipping from that!! :lol:  :lol:

Star looks sooooo lovely, she really is a very sweet girl and im glad her collar fits, least she has something new to wear and it looks stunning on her. :D  :D

Well i hope they liked there doggie sweeties, the Whirlers are mines fav, as well as the dried sausagey things (dont they pong!) :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
696 Posts

Great gifts! Poor Vetty... she was not a happy camper! *lol*

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Grammie I have this image of you being wrapped up in doggie leashes and each one trying to go in another direction..Yup gonna take some practice I think :)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

so. . .hows the walks going Dianne? :D

Is Vetty getting the hang of the CC?

Also hows the other two hooligans :lol:  :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts