Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Re: feeling like my head it going to explode! &%*! dogs

WOW  8O They are really keeping you busy! But I'm glad you still feel like its all worth it! Kudos to you for doing the things you do for these dogs in need!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

Sounds like you need a nap :))

·
Registered
882 Posts

sounds like you need a drink :lol: .....congrats though for being willing to help these wonderful pups....boy I thought trying to keep Gaby quiet while she recovers from her spay surgery was alot of work, you definitely have your hands full :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts

Wow Grammie!!! - That's a hell of a time you've got going on there......  My best wishes for a peaceful rest sometime soon!!! :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

That is why I think fosters are so great, they have days like that but keep right on doing it, yea grammie.  hope you get some rest.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

Oh hell Dianne, those 3 hooligans of your are really keeping you busy :lol:

If i lived closer i would offer to boxer sit for you while you grabbed 40 winks :D

Its funny that, when the dogs are good, Buks says theres my boy, but as soon as they do something he not happy with it, oh your dog this or your dog that!! Men :lol:  :lol:

Well im sure things will get better and they will chill out soon, poor little clickerty click, maybe she is looking for something, or maybe she is anxious and atrying to find her old friend Yorkie? :(  Poor little girl, and now shes giveing Grammie no sleepies I-)

·
Banned
2,318 Posts

WOW!!!  8O i just think about what you posted and it wears me out! :) you are so awesome to do all that for them!! you are a saint..

·
Registered
498 Posts

I applaud your efforts and even though I don't post too much, I think you are doing a wonderful thing and have been following your story since you adopted Star. Time will hopefully cure the pacing. Your patience is amazing and the dogs are so lucky to have you.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

I would of needed some really stiff drinks, cigs, nose plugs and ear plugs just to get me thru one of your days! My goodness Grammie you are a true boxer rescue angel  :D  We have someone comes to doggy day care who does rescue and right now she is fostering all 6 dogs on her own (money and health care wise) so the day care lets her bring in 3 dogs a week for free to give her a break. When I seen her come in with them you could tell she wore her heart on her sleeve and reminded me so much of you!!  ((((((( big hugs ))))))) Make sure to get some much needed rest today!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts

Wow Grammie that is intense! I applaud you for all of the work you do for your babies. Take a nap hun!  :)

·
Registered
249 Posts

WOW, I was worn out by the time I hit end of the page - what a super person you are.
As I type, I look over and see Ruby and Kalani peacefully laying on the rug, waiting for me to finish my coffee and start the day, or is Kalani just plotting what she's gonna do one I'm busy  :lol:

Maybe you ALL need that drink hehehe

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

OMG grammie, I have to go have a drink and a nap myself after reading your post!!!! Holy Cow, you are THE woman ^:)^  I can sooo relate to the pace, pace, pacing. Our coon hound Roscoe, was a pacer who happened to have a HUGE tail so in our case it was pace,pace, pace, swoosh, swoosh swoosh  8O  No advice there, I guess I just eventually didn't notice it anymore, drove Kelly CRAZY though  :wink:
At the risk of sounding stupid as far as teaching Star to potty, have you thought about bell training her?? I know she deaf but it's more about signaling you she has to go rather than the sound to her?? Just a thought, ours are both bell trained. Donner picked it up in a day or so. Blitzen took forever but she got it :D

·
Registered
236 Posts

Things lighten up any as the day wore on?! Sounds like you had a ROUGH morning! I hope it got better. And that little Star is a doll. Poor pacing thing :wink: !

1 - 20 of 41 Posts