How cute!!!
She sure is fitting in well!!
:D  :D  :D

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Re: Our Foster Star in Pictures

OMG - She is a real sweetheart, i just love her to death. :D  :D
And i agree with her Grammie, she is beautiful and its those owners loss that they dont have this beautiful girl to fulfil their empty lives, shame on them :(

She is fitting in sooo well, have you talked the OH in to keeping her with you yet :wink:

Well done Dianne, you are doing wonders with Star, she looks very happy and settled :D

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

Is she all boxer?  Looks like some German shorthair pointer in there. :wink:
Looks like she's doing well.  I'd have a very hard time not calling her Freckles! :wink:  :D

·
Banned
2,318 Posts

wow!!!she really is so pretty..what a sweetie!! who would not want her?those are great pics,she seems to fit in well and be very happy! :D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

Aww what a sweetheart. Hard to believe someone didn't want her. She seems to have fit in great and she is looking fantastic!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts

:lol:  :lol: Those are some GREAT pics Grammie. All three of them look so good-they must have slept well after that play session!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
!

Jessie wants to tell Star - telepathically of course - from one long nose to another.  It just means we have more tongue for the best kisses!!!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

aww she is so beautiful!  You can tell that she's not all boxer, but that doesn't make her any less gorgeous!  I love her blue eye and her spots!  Those pictures of her staring at the ground are hilarious...her and Autumn would have a great time, even with hearing Autumn will sometimes just stand on the couch staring at the wall, or spot things like that and just stare at the ground haha...we just laugh at her.

It's great to see that she's fitting in well, and hopefully you'll be able to figure out what to do about keeping her vs not!

·
Registered
522 Posts

WOW Grammie,great pictures and videos.Got my boxer fix for today.They are so great together,you are a good grammy!!!!!!!

·
Banned
7,576 Posts

"...and she's right! You ARE beautiful." Love the different colored eyes, and the cute little Isis-like belly spots. So Precious. Somebody missed out on A LOT by giving her up...Grrrr!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

I just love the way Star has fit in with all of you....She truly seems comfortable and that is soo wonderful..Yea it would be hard to let that girl go...Just cannot understand people turning out a sweetheart like that

1 - 20 of 23 Posts