Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed it once before and i was curious, why does jetta and bo's name read as DELETED? If i missed something and this is a sore subject just dont respond please :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Her account has been deleted.

G

·
0 Posts
that was aquagirl right?  i am just wondering because i still don't have all the usernames of everyone learned    :?

G

·
0 Posts
its probably none of my business.  but i just wanted to know why.  did she delete her account or was it deleted for her?  i must have missed something.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I'm curious about anyone who gets deleted. I think it was boxer_man_rich or something, had like 500 posts in 2 days, then suddenly he was gone. seemed odd.
I have an idea about aquagirl though.

G

·
0 Posts
i noticed he was gone too..    he was always posting something.  hmmm.  its a mystery.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Members do not get deleted from the forum without reason. The members that have been deleted have been so, due to their non-compliance with the forum rules, or have had several warnings in which they refused to comply.

G

·
0 Posts
oh i'm not questioning yalls decisions.  just was curious!  i have a tendency to be nosey   :oops:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Geez, did I miss something? Was this voluntary or involuntary? Jamie was on here almost everyday, I think, since I have been here.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
If you are curious you could always read her posts and make your own conclusions.  Those will be your own conclusions, though and may not be accurate.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Oops, Sorry, I must have been typing while you all posted the reasoning...

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
its sad to see anyone go cause you get so attached to their babies but there is only so much you can do when people dont follow the forum rules

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
sully\";p=\"96615 said:
Let us pray...
Don't get it...are you saying you think she was deleted for asking us to say a prayer for her?

G

·
0 Posts
she was a religious person, which i don't see a problem with.  but i don't think that was the issue.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Like was already explained by both Lisa & Heather, she was removed for not following forum rules...We are not in the habit of removing users for no reason, but, and this has been stated in many threads, have some thought about what you post and the consequences of what you say...

If you have any questions, please address them to either an Admin in a PM or to one of the Mods....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts