Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Re: thor at a toothpick last night

Loose watery stool, vomiting that smells like poop, not wanting to eat or drink, the stomach area feeling very tight (like filled with air), him acting like it hurts for you to press right below the ribs on both sides....Things like this.....

Dont know if the cotton ball will help but...it wont hurt....just be watching for the cotton ball to pass to see if it makes it through the system....

·
Registered
1,628 Posts

Hi, Grammie...nice to meet you, I am Jeanene...happy owner of three goats...and Thor thinks he's a goat, cause he is...I swear it's part of the breed...mastiff family and goat!!LOL!  Ours have done things like that...but Indy is the WORST! He had another issue just the other night...but, it came back up quickly and he's been ok ever since...we(all 6 of us!) try to watch him, but it still happens...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

awww i hope hes ok...we all worry so we are all here for ya :D

·
Registered
314 Posts

Oh Dianne, keep me posted I hope everything is ok with him!!  My sis has a weimer, and he eats everything he eats her bras! and undies, very weird imo but if he can make it through a bra with an underwire im crossing my fingers that thor can make it through the toothpick

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Hope everything is ok, let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
522 Posts

OOOOOh keep us posted!I am always scared of boys eating something like toothpick,don't know why that item particularly.Hope he is OK!!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

Glad things are going well for the goat boy :) (haha)...if he is still feeling well...I am sure you are fine with him....!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

That is toooooooooooooooo funny!  i did not even know Lowes would allow them in! That is pretty cool!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts

I'm glad to see that my boxers are not the only ones to eat everything they see.  Our Trakkar became very ill over the past couple of days. We did the vet today and found nothing else wrong.  Just tonight I did the poop watch and sure enough he passed something that I'm not ever sure what it is.

·
Registered
54 Posts

Phew! I'm glad to hear Thor is acting normal! Don't scare your Grammie like that Thor! :axe:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts