Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is a worrisome day in our household this evening, Miss Delila is getting fixed tomorrow. Poor little girl she is running around so happy, non the wiser about what is to occur tomorrow morning. I feel so bad for my baby, but it is time, she will be 8 months old on Thursday. I have no idea how I am going to keep her from jumping around as she is a little kangaroo. I would appreciate some healing vibes for my baby as I am a very worried momma this evening. Made sure Dr won't be using ACE. Maybe a few of those vibes can be for me as I will probably feel worse than Delila

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sending lots of positive vibes to you & Delila....She will be fine and what she doesn't know won't hurt her.... :) Can't believe it, 8 mos already?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sending positive vibes from here too, she should recover quickly.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Sending positive vibes (((()))))

I'm gonna admit, It was/is hard to make them lay low. Harleigh just got spayed 5 days ago. I can't believe they think they should do this for 10 straight days. We went on our first long walk tonight and she did just fine.

Be sure to update us.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Sending good vibes from OK!  Everything will be fine.  I remember when I dropped Rocky off I balled my eyes out!  Then the morning after he came home I cried b/c he was giving me dirty looks.  I honestly think it hurts us more then them!

·
Registered
648 Posts
It will be fine. Britney just went through it and her scar is almost gone already!  The first day in half she was pretty soar and just laid around. After that there is no keeping them down. :)

Healing vibes being sent ()()())))

1 - 8 of 8 Posts