Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, thought I would share little Dempsey, since coming back to base camp from a long mission I had a little surprise in my email in box. My youngest son is growing like a weed.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Holy Cow!!!!  You're gonna have one big boy on your hands.  He's so handsome!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwww look at him !! soooooooo sweet..haha they grow so fast !!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is getting big, I will get to see him in person for the first time since bringing him home in Aug, 2 days before Christmas, I am surprising the wife and kids. As I will be home for Christmas for the first time in three years. I have already started counting the days till I will be leaving Iraq.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Wow!!!!!  That's an awesome Christmas present!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Make sure there are lots of pix!!!  Congrats and stay safe...!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
My goodness Dempsey has grown!!! I can't believe how big he's gotten....What a great X-mas present as well.....Shhhh, we won't tell a soul....Stay safe

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Had to come back and add something...I'm on dial up, so it takes awhile for things to load, just caught those pics of all your memerobilia(sp), that is an awesome collection :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Dempsey is so cute and growing so fast.  So happy to hear that you will be home for Christmas, stay safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts