Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this weekend they organized a Denver Boxer meet and it was so cool to see so many Boxers at one time. this was my first meetup as well as Vega's and she had a blast.  Made a lot of friends.
\
Vega getting tagged teamed.

In need of a rest.

Sharing is caring..

All my friends.

Left hook to the jaw! Ouch

Getting PWND!

Owning! (she's one of my BF, does it still count?)

The Gate greeters

I'm gonna get you

Can't catch me!

Other boxers...

the ride home

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, looks like a great group.  Meetups are so much fun and seeing all the boxers play together is wonderful. The second to the last dog looks so much like Kiah I had to do a double-take but Kiah has more white on her nose.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kiah does resemble that one but Kiah has a hot collar and lead ;-)
Andrea to say the least, Vega was done for the entire day after that meet up. I was too. I was excited and all happy. Thought I would meet some cool peeps like you all on this forum but seems like a few of those people are just stand-offish or they just don't know how to have a conversation. it was funny though because I guess they scheduled a beagle meetup at the same park so it was a Boxer and beagle convention and all those that had no idea aboutthe meetups were really tripping out.  Goodtimes though. :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a great time for Vega...Looks like she had a blast..I know Angel is always totally exhausted fo rthe rest of the day, me too for that matter...Sorry the people were a bit of duds tho, that is no fun....We have a great group at our meetups, lots of fun, laughs and exchanging ideas.....Mine is this Sat....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts