Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyson was born November 11th and i've been keeping track of his age and even marked it on the calender, but then things didn't add up at the end of the year. Do you guys and gals go by actual weeks or just do months? What I mean is Tyson was officially 2 months *8 weeks* old on January 6th but if I go by months he wasn't 2 month until January 11th.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I go by months, Kiah was 17 months on the Jan. 19, born Aug.19.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I don't know if this helps or not but when Buck was a puppy, I did weeks, after 6 mos I switched to months...And I labeled all his pics accordingly....The weeks get harder to keep track of after they are about 6 months, that's why I switched :)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I also switched to months at 4 months...after 16 weeks it is just easier that way...The only way to get an accurate week count is to take a calendar and count the weeks since some months have more then others....

G

·
0 Posts
Jetta was 18 weeks before turning 4 months.....so until 4 months I called her weeks...then after 4 months...I switched to like 5 months 3 weeks...hmmm maybe had something to do with my tickerfactory counter thing, lol...that's about when I started using it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts