Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shari where are you!!!!  We're having withdrawal from you!  Hope everything is alright and that your computer is still working.  Have to send the troops out after you soon!!!  Really I just miss you gf.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yeah...where are you?????? Hope everything is alright.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
CALLING ALL TROOPS!!!!!

LOL!!!

I think her comp went down again.  I'm gonna give her a call in a bit.  If I don't get ahold of her today, then I hopping on a plane and going after her butt...And yes, if I can't get a good seat for Lilly and I, then she will have the cool ride in the boat...and I'll swim... (ROFLMAO!!!)

I'll keep ya posted...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
l guess I'd be closer than you to finding her Liz lol, but we'd both get lost in NY! That might be fun though.  Let's go get her!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha....I'm not a big fan of shopping, but the food might be worth it....lol!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so there!!!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Yeah, so where R Ya Shari???  Ya come back long enough to say "i'm back" and then you're NOT! LOL!  Have YOU been banished to the chatroom? Hmmm...nope, don't see ya there...come ON now, NO hide and SEEK!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..her computer must be screwed up..i talked toher yesterday and asked if she wanted me to still run through it with her but she thought it was running fine...:(

Liz call her...you can give her my house and my cell....

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
ok...I've called her once with no answer...I could leave a message, but there is a likelyhood that if Billy gets to it first he'll erase it and forget to tell her I called...Gonna try again soon...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I just called her house and didnt get an answer again...I did leave a message tho....Hopefull she gets back to me or Ky soon....

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Ok...I just talked to Shari...Her comp died, so she went out and bought a new one...  She'll be online shortly...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
haha she bought a new one..thats prolly better though..there was probably so much damage that the quick fix didnt matter..thats why i was saying let me check it after they were there..but thats ok no more pc issues for her now whooop whooop

shes gotta get those 2 programs on there righ t away !

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yea, I was wondering what happened, first she's here, then she's gone!!!! New computer, that's a good thing.......We are waiting on ya Shari!!!!!!  :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts