Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email the other day..I guess the two dogs got out of the yard and were down the street. Someone got scared and called the police. They were about to shoot the dogs with automatic rifles!! when Rob (the dogs dad) ran down the street and got them. The city wants to charge them with several counts of housing vicious animals!

and when I wrote her back an email..it was more of a rant, as I was completely PO'd about the situation, and her reply as I suspected, was the person who called the police said it was two pitbulls at large.
Now the city wants to try them in a civil hearing to put them down, because someone thought they were pitbulls and got scared. The ignorance of some people really really infuriates me!

The first time we walked into their house, the dogs didn't even bark! they were all beans and wiggles! They didn't even jump on my daughter, and if I felt she was in any danger at all I would have run out of the house right away! This is just a completely unfair situation for them. I just hope that the statement I wrote, combined with statements from other people who know the dogs will have an impact.
My opening line was: I am writing this letter on the behalf of Freddie and Ginger, two boxers who are being accused of being vicious pitbull dogs.

I think they're in need of some good vibes. I will keep you guys updated.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
southerngirls\";p=\"27356 said:
That is just f'd up!! obviously they are boxers not pits-i tihnk the person who should be getting in trouble is the idiot that called and FALSELY reported there being two viscious pits loose!! :aua:

I so completely agree with you. That's the first thing I said to my husband when I told him. Grow a brain, It's not hard to tell a boxer and a pit apart. It's also not hard to understand that not every pitbull you see is going to come gnaw your leg off!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont think pits are banned anywhere in michigan. But I'm not completely positive on that.

I passed on the help and ideas from everyone here, I sure hope everything turns out alright.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.