Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!
Hope you all are doing well and hanging with your "Boxer Pals" as we go through this covid crap. We all miss Diesel alot right now being at home (no pets currently). He's been gone for a little over a year and we have been looking for a new Boxer puppy but the ones we have found are gone immediately. Hopefully something works out soon!!

Being the Rainbow Bridge section of this forum, I wanted to share my Memorial Tattoo (got it finished a month ago). My family and I think it is awesome, the artist used a bit of his ashes mixed in with the ink. It was about 10 hours of needle time, but I'm super happy to see him every morning when I get out of the shower. The photo does not do it justice
(I included the original I gave the artist, he had to reverse it)

Take care everyone!
Rick
Diesel tattoo 2.jpg
Original Pic.jpg
Diesel tattoo.jpg

·
Registered
518 Posts
That tattoo looks just like the picture. I am sorry you lost your boy I have lost a few boxers now I know how bad it hurts and the overwhelming sense of loss that goes with it. I hope this helps you deal with your grief. Keep looking for a pup get on someone's waiting list usually the good breeders will have a list it may take a little time but it will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Everyone!
Hope you all are doing well and hanging with your "Boxer Pals" as we go through this covid crap. We all miss Diesel alot right now being at home (no pets currently). He's been gone for a little over a year and we have been looking for a new Boxer puppy but the ones we have found are gone immediately. Hopefully something works out soon!!

Being the Rainbow Bridge section of this forum, I wanted to share my Memorial Tattoo (got it finished a month ago). My family and I think it is awesome, the artist used a bit of his ashes mixed in with the ink. It was about 10 hours of needle time, but I'm super happy to see him every morning when I get out of the shower. The photo does not do it justice
(I included the original I gave the artist, he had to reverse it)

Take care everyone!
Rick
View attachment 135766 View attachment 135767 View attachment 135763
This is AMAZING!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! I knew if anyone would appreciate it, it would be here :) It was so weird, a bartender buddy of mine has a really sweet portrait of Meagan Fox on his arm and it got me to thinking how awesome would it be to have Diesel on my arm? He gave me the artist me and after a long wait (the guy is booked for months) I was able to get an appointment and get it done. It's been really therapeutic for me, although I still miss him all the time...
Stay safe.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would have never thought of this but it is awesome and the artist did an amazing job. There is nothing in this world like a great dog and now you will always carry him with you!! I have no words ....just amazing!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Very Nice! They did a great job!

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Wow its an amazing tat, that artist is truly an artist! We know your pain of losing a boxer, not a day goes b y that we don't shed a few tears. My daughter needs a pal, we are getting a shih tzu in September. Can't find a boxer and honestly there just isn't one that doesn't make me cry. So we are not ready but one day there will be another.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts