Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if all boxers are the same regarding the scratch?? Anytime Britney is walking around all I have to do is stick my hand out and scratch her stomach or inside her leg and she freezes with pleasure lol. Even if she has a toy she will drop it and enjoy the scratch

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah too, she loves a belly rub and the insides of her back legs.  She freezes too, like she is hypnotised.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
All my three love a belly rub, though the two little ones prefer a neck scratch just were the neck and head meet, they tilt there heads and smile, too funny :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Rocky is a butt man!  LOL.  He loves to have his butt scratched.  I don't care what he's doing if you start scratching that butt he stops whatever he is doing.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Omg, all of mine act like they are in another world when they get scratched...They get this glazed look, start moaning, it's funny to watch :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
*LOL* Yessiree... I've got two scratching lovers here! 'Course we all knew they're attention hogs - what did we expect?! :lol:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Yup same here! If you are sitting with your legs crossed Phoenix will come over and stand over top of your leg wanting a belly rub.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
[quote="Rocky07\";p=\"128427":31vopitz]Rocky is a butt man!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
samsonsmom\";p=\"128441 said:
Omg, all of mine act like they are in another world when they get scratched...They get this glazed look, start moaning, it's funny to watch :)
Glazed look is right! It's like you just pressed pause and when you stop scratching it is if you just pressed play and they start moving again..funny

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Both of mine are the same way......Cassie likes her neck and stomach and Fiona likes the end of her back before her tail......It is a freeze frame!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Max loves the belly rub, too but he is in heaven when he gets his neck scratched. He rolls his head back and a smile is just plastered on!

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"128441 said:
Not to mention the little rabbit kick that Samson does...so freakin' cute!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yea and you should see Flick doing that! He turned to look at his back leg like he thought there was something wrong :) Samson has to be careful now tho, that back end goes out from under him, but Daddy always catches him if that happens

·
Registered
370 Posts
Allie loves the belly rub and scratch and she also loves having her inside thigh rubbed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts