Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
nice- he looks pooped or drunk. hahahaa.
he's still cute even all tuckered out.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Just like a little kid...home from daycare, a snack, then fall asleep in front of the TV!!! SO stinkin' cute!!!!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just like a little kid...home from daycare, a snack, then fall asleep in front of the TV!!! SO stinkin' cute!!!!
Or like a husband  - LOL - we can consider work daycare right???  ha ha ha

·
Registered
913 Posts
Linda<---covering Ashleys eyes...
LOL..shamless aren't they?? What is it with the leg spread thing on these dogs...such silly babies!!  Mr Kash looks like he had one heck of a GOOD day!!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
He definatly looks like he had a busy day today!
He must be so tired from running away from all the girl doggies all day cause he's so darn handsome!  :D

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He has a crush on Nicoel the girl who works at the daycare.  He has to be with her EVERYWHERE!  Its too cute.   Like a kindergardner having a crush on their teacher!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a tired boy, look how he has his front paws that is so cute.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahahaaaaaaaaaaa that is TOO cute !! is dad on the other 1/2 of the couch laying the same way? haha you KNOW the hubbys claim work is so so tiring..and knock out cold after...or daycare=work same thing hehehe

G

·
0 Posts
lol yep i bet he is!!  and just wait till bumpy sees this thread  :rofl:   i'm sure he'll have a comment defending the k man lol

·
Registered
498 Posts
My boxer girl Fiona does that and we always joke that she needs to act like a lady...LOL so cute!!!! It's so cute too because her jaw will hang down and you can see her teeth ha ha ha

·
Registered
111 Posts
Too cute, looks like he had one playful day!  Its so cute when Apollo comes home from daycare, we only live a few blocks away but he can barely stay awake long enough to get home!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Well if you don't want to admit he's your I'll take him :D

Man he looks tuckered the heck out!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hmm, rough day at the office Kash? All he needs is a glass of wine in his paw, or the remote, or both!  :lol: Lol, Kash has a g/f? That is is sooo cute

1 - 18 of 18 Posts