Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if I post too many pics...don't wanna annoy anyone...I'm a bit obsessive with pics of my baby girl...so if I'm posting too many let me know and I'll rein it in a bit...I've posted over 100 pics of Jetta in less than 8 weeks...lol

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
No, your pictures always come out awesome!!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
I love to see them.  I see myself doing the same thing... I just updated my photogallery with some pics.

what can we say, we love our babies...

BOXERS RULE

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I love seeing the pics, although it makes me want another one :(.  but I still love seeing them.  I take lots of pics of Duke too, I just haven't got them uploaded to my computer yet.  So watch out, :) mine are coming.

·
Registered
491 Posts
The next pics of Luther will be for Jessiesmom...

I will make sure he has on a RED SOX HAT and SHIRT....LOL   kidding..

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="DUKE01\";p=\"44671":2h2fcmc8]I love seeing the pics, although it makes me want another one :(.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="Bubbaboy\";p=\"44672":2pp2gb57]The next pics of Luther will be for Jessiesmom...

I will make sure he has on a RED SOX HAT and SHIRT....LOL

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ugh...sports...blah...I thank God daily that Mike isn't a sports guy

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
aquagirl900\";p=\"44680 said:
ugh...sports...blah...I thank God daily that Mike isn't a sports guy

its bubbaboys fault!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I don't think there are ever enough pics! If it offends people, they don't have to look! Post away!  :D

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I love pictures of all the fur kids on this site - it is truly what makes this site unique.  We can post pictures and have sig tags, I don't know what the other sites offer, but the ones I've seen aren't nearly as friendly and certainly don't have the very cute pictures that we do!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
PIX ARE AWESOME!!!  I actually think we all should post more!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I love seeing the pics, especially the puppies; it is amazing how fast they grow.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
There is no such thing as too many pics, especially puppies, ah heck, doesn't matter, puppies or adults  :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts