Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Kaci was the saaaaame way, i always thought she was unhappy until she was a little older, b/c she always had the same expression on her face. don't worry he'll get a hang of his expressions. lol

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Oh, he's just a tiny little baby!!  Just wait til he breaks your heart with the expressions he gives you later! Bibby KNOWS when I'm sad and gives ME the same look on HIS face! Honestly, sometimes it's like looking at a person. Give your little sweetheart time! He's adorable!!!

xoxo

Julia

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
That Tango is such a cutie! I just love his face!

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!   He is quite the ladies man.  Must be that tough, rugid exterior!   :lol:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Fiona was the same way also....she always looked...bored and bothered....her expressions have somewhat remained the same for photos, but she has plenty of different ones now.....When he gets about 6 months you will really see them changing....Maybe he will be the strong silent type :)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
One of the major things i love about the Boxer is the facial expressions, They have so many of them that you can almost read there minds :lol:

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sharonL\";p=\"112089 said:
Fiona was the same way also....she always looked...bored and bothered....her expressions have somewhat remained the same for photos, but she has plenty of different ones now.....When he gets about 6 months you will really see them changing....Maybe he will be the strong silent type :)
Strong, probably ... Silent???  Not a chance!  LOL ...  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, what a look!! You just wait til he gets older and starts breaking hearts :) They are just soo precious at that age

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Maverick was also like this and as he has grown ive noticed that he has lots of expressions and many of them fall into the category of "expressions to use to pretend you didnt do it". he is a funny little clown and i bet you will see it from tango as he grows!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts