Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Most, likely he is?? But he look's like he is kinda on the smallish size?? He seems to have really smallish leg's?? You'd need to get a DNA test to know for sure what exactly he is but Welcome Aboard in any case. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

yes they say Boston terrier for sure but they don’t know if he’s mixed with a pit or a boxer.
he is actually tall that’s just a bad angle it is about just under 30 pounds.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
DNA testing is the only way you will know for sure exactly what he is. I forgot Boston Terriers?? Bella and I helped rescue a Boston a few week's ago. The guy actually took a dog with "Zero Recall" on a walk around the block with no leash??? But we helped get him back safely to his owner. :)

And my remark about "smallish size," was not intended as an insult?? He's just not a very large dog?? The picture is fine, my Struddell (Avatar) was a small girl. And she weighted in at 65 lbs. Which is on the high end for a female. But every male Boxer I ever saw ... dwarfed her in comparison.

This Bella my current Boxer/Pit mix she is two and somewhere between 50 and 55 lbs today. She might gain another 5 to 10 pounds in another year but she is about tall as she is gonna get. So yet again most male Boxer's will tower over her. :)

At any rate ... Boston/Boxer or Boston/Pit he's still a dog of Molosser World. That would be these guy's.:

But hey we don't discriminate my Rocky Over Size Working Line GSD was an honorary member for several years. :)
Bella.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts