Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious how many people actually get to go to the bathroom ALONE????

This is what happens when I try to go without Fiona....She sticks her feet and nose under the door and sniffs and woo-woo's at me until I let her in.

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts
haha yeah, if the door's not locked, Fredo will charge it so hard so it flies open. If I'm not prepared it scares the crap out of me ..(lol)...but then he'll sit right in front of me and demands a massage or butt scratching...the nerve of this pup

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl: Haha...That is so funny. I swear I think they think there is an escape door that we are going to sneak out of!  :-??  Hmm.. with two kids and the dog, an escape door might actually be nice!  :lol:

·
Registered
92 Posts
:lol:

My guy follows me to the bathroom and then looks at me like he's offended as I shut the door in front of him.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Nope, Kash knows how to open doors.   The woman at daycare has to take him in with her because of the webcam!   Too Funny - you little girls got the right idea!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Oggie stands outside the door waiting for me, sometimes whimpering.  I thought this was just a puppy thing.....so this never ends?!?!?   8O

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Nope...never ends!  :lol:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
haaa!sumya does the same thing!! glad to know that i am not alone in wondering when i will be able to go to the bathroom alone again!

·
Registered
54 Posts
This is too funny, I thought that Tessie was the only crazy girl that sits at the door and cries while until I open the door. I am very glad to hear that everyone else does it too.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Allie just follows me in and will either attempt to lay across my lap or lean against my legs until I massage her butt.  She only does this with me not DH.  He tells her to go wait for him and she leaves the bathroom and waits on the bed.   :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Mine have never cried, but if the door isn't shut all the way, Samson will open it, he's very good at that...Angel just sticks her paws under the door, like Fiona and snorts  :lol:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
That is a great picture!  She is such a doll!!

Lola will do that if it's only her and I at home, she'll stick her nose under the door and sniff, then start whimpering!  

Okay, now I want to know what it is with you girls bringing your camera into the bathroom.....first Shari hiding in the bathtub and now you!?!   :lol:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[quote="Alicia\";p=\"99459":3fuoz3pg] Okay, now I want to know what it is with you girls bringing your camera into the bathroom.....first Shari hiding in the bathtub and now you!?!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
The only time I shut the bathroom door is if we have guests.  Sadie will stand beside you while your using the bathroom, if you happen to be sitting on the throne, she'll wait for you to pet her.  Charlie will sometimes walk around the bathroom, but he usually doesn't want attention.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Yes, Bubba has to be in the bathroom with you! If you do shut the door...he will lay right by the door and his face is up against the door and breathing

·
Registered
320 Posts
All 4 of mine have to follow me!!!    I can't go anywhere alone!   :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
522 Posts
I was taking a bath last night and the door flew open and both rascals came in and than try to get in to the tub with me!!!!! :roll:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts