Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
 I have 7 boxers and think they are the best do you suggest that I try this 1 dog at a time ???
 or do you think I could get one of the better acting dogs and one of the bad one and try training that way..

·
Registered
537 Posts
The third scenerio suggests using the crate as a punishment. At least thats how I am reading it. You never want to use the crate for that reason, right?

But I do appreciate this article. I have been working on this with the help of friends and family. Thank you for posting it

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey speed racer,
in your situation try getting the dominant dog to do this first and let the others watch from their crate(s)
then when you have control of the top dog the rest should follow easier. you can then do it with the second in charge and work your way down as the submissive will always follow the dominant.
even more so if there are yummie chocolate drops on offer lol  :D

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
I could have done with this :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
[quote="speedracer67r\";p=\"105735":djf4pdiy]Hi

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
HannaBanana: please repost the link to the article on jumping. It's not showing. I have a friend with a boxer that I just turned onto this site, and she needs it. I'm trying to get her to register. She really likes the site - yea! :clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.