Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone on here has got this for their skin kids or knows of anyone who has it?? Good/Bad?
This was on my daughters top list for Santa.....

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
lol! my daughter gets on that thing everytime we go to costco! :roll:  they have one at target too but it is gated off so kids cannot play with it.personally, i have not spent more than 10 mins at time with it so i am not much help. however, you can go to the webites of places that sell it and read the customer reviews. i have always found them to be helpful.

·
Registered
942 Posts
my s-dad bought my nieces each one (they are twins, they turned 6). They seem to love them though and after you get over the creapy factor, the horse is actually pretty cool.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I have never seen that but man, if I was a kid, that would have been at the top of my list too. (Right under the real one)lol

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FREDOSMOM\";p=\"55981 said:
I have never seen that but man, if I was a kid, that would have been at the top of my list too. (Right under the real one)lol
When we were talking about a list for Santa....My daughter said Butterscotch and then followed it with "well can I have a real pony"....when I said no.....she said Okay....well Butterscotch!!!!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Soccergk1987\";p=\"55985 said:
i just read about it and it moves!!!! :)... heck i am 20 years old and i know what i want for xmas lol
Haha  Yes it is an interactive pony....It responds to touch and moves its head, sounds like a real horse, swish's its tail and all that...responds to being brushed....Like KC said at first it is kind of strange....but once you get use to it, it is pretty cool.....

Also, KC thanks for the tip....we actually already bought it, I just have not taken it out of the box because I am having to hide it from a very nosey 5 year old.....I will make sure to let hubby know there is some assembly required, he will be thriiiiilllllled about that :)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Well she is one lucky little lady. I know how much you're going to enjoy the look on her face when she opens that one up.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
OH and be sure it's put together before you give it to her...The instructions warn you about that.

I guess it's headless in the box, and they said it may be traumatizing to the kids to see that. lol

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
She is a lucky little girl!  :D  My kids want one too, but the hubby already said he doesn't think it's a good idea. My kids play with something for ten minutes and then move on. If I bought Butterscotch she would probably just become a dust collector in the corner somewhere!

·
Registered
362 Posts
DieselsMom\";p=\"56125 said:
OH and be sure it's put together before you give it to her...The instructions warn you about that.

I guess it's headless in the box, and they said it may be traumatizing to the kids to see that. lol
Well, it could be a good way to send them a "message", sort of like The Godfather...

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
48Dodge\";p=\"56132 said:
[quote="DieselsMom\";p=\"56125":38cf985r]OH and be sure it's put together before you give it to her...The instructions warn you about that.

Well, it could be a good way to send them a "message", sort of like The Godfather...[/quote:38cf985r]

lol that is exactly what my mother-in-law said.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts