Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Savannah and Reese have very rough paw pads. so today i decided to give them a spa day! We first started out with a nail trim, then moved on to using a pumice stone to remove the rough spots on the pads, and in the end placed some sensitive skin foot cream on the pads to make them extra soft and smooth. Once finished i painted their nails a pretty purple. Savannah was at first skeptic, but one i got done with the first toe pad she just rolled over on her side and almost fell asleep. Reese was laying there looking at me like "whens it my turn mom??"

I think Savannah likes her new nail color!!(yeah its sideways :) )

Savannahs toes....up close

Reese's toes.....up close

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahah thats toooooo cute..isis needs thats badly i tell her all the time she needs a pedicure lol

maybe today :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is too cute; Savannah looks like she is smiling.  They look lovely.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I think purple is their color!  :D  What a nice mommy to pamper them that way!

I really love Reese's purple and black nails. I think that could be a new trend!  :wink:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
hahaha -- she looks totally relaxed and just smiling at her soft feet and pretty toenails.  What a terrific idea!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now what a nice way to spend the day with your babies,,,I like that Andrea, a spa day...And may I say that both Savannah & Reese look very nice with their nicely painted nails.... :) I wonder if Angel would sit still for that...

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Very pretty! I would love to do that to Sadie's nails...but #1 hubby would NEVER let me!! #2 she would NEVER sit still long enough for me to paint them! Great idea they look so cute!!

·
Registered
933 Posts
That is the cutest thing!  They are sooooo pretty.  I don't know if Mo would sit long enough for me to do that but I might have to give it a try!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Savannah was a perfect lady while getting her nails done. Reese on the other hand....well i had to sit with my legs wrapped around her waist to get those 4 nails painted!! they loved the pumice, and the massage of the pads though...no problem there

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ok...im so laughing right now!! A spa day for the dog!  That is tooo cute!  Yes mine have rough pads, but I believe it is due to walking outside.  I wonder if mine would like the spa day!  I shall try it some time!  That is something I'd soooo do!  I'm way too goofy like that!  My children, who are boys, if they want nail color on, I so let them!  I'm a girly girl through and through, and I have ALL boys!  So if any of them want anything girl, I let them indulge!

·
Registered
977 Posts
I have to second Zhanna on that one - but what would i be thinking painting my little boys toenails????!!!!
Your girls look great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts