Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dogs know the sound of the whipped cream can. As soon as i start spraying it they run so fast into the kitchen that they slide all over the place. They get so excited over it. Here are a couple of pics of them waiting for the whipped cream and getting the whipped cream

And......after the whipped cream

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Ha ha ha that first one is so cute with his  little tongue sticking out for the goodies!!!  Love it.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
GREAT PICS!! Mine sure know the sound of a few things in the kitchen themselves!! Isn't it amazing how they have such wonderful hearing... than when you are trying to get them to listen to you... they go deaf!!? Guess they are learning selective hearing from my DH!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Too cute!  I haven't tried whipped cream, but mine sure do know the sound of cheese wrappers & the ice maker!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are soo cute Tami...I don't use whipped cream, but mine both know very well the sound of me opening baggies and such....Oh yea, they hear very well when they want to..I keep their doggie treats in baggies in the frig and they come running at that sound, well Samson kinda ambles.... :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures.  Kiah hears the refrigerator open and she is there, sticking her head in to see what is there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts