Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Whenever we start to behave as if we are going to go somewhere, Mic and Indy both head for the steps by our front entry and wait, just exactly like this...I finally had to get a pic of it! I love the way they put their bottoms on the next step up and their feet on the ground!LOL!

Of course, in this pic they are both thinking "What are you doing Mom? Put the camera down and let's go!" :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Now that pic should win an award.  I can't even get my puppies in the lens at the same time let alone in any kind of a position.  WOOT WOOT!  Great picture and sweet doggies.

·
Registered
110 Posts
No, can't say that my boxer is ever that calm when it comes to us leaving to go somewhere.  He usually does the U dance all over the place!
Those two are just TOOOOO CUTE!!!!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! To be honest, I have tons of pics of them together because they do things in tandem...sometimes it's kinda spooky...like they are hard wired together or something....they will move their heads to look at something
in either the same exact way or mirror reverse...it's funny! :) It's really just a matter of getting them to look at the camera...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is such a cute picture.  Kiah will lay down on the rug in front of my garage door wheni pick up my keys.  I can't get the door open unless I tell her it is ok and she is coming or I physically move the rug (can't pick her up she is too big).

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
OMGGGGGGGG that is way cute!!!! We dont have steps so ours dont do that but they do herd by the door and try to block us!!! That is an awesome picture!!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
That is so cute, when you ask my 2 if they wanna go bye bye they haul hiney to the door and turn circles.  You ask Gunnar 'where's your leash' and he heads straight for the leash hanging right by the door.  He'll butt it with his nose trying to get it off the nail.  He's so smart!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Toooo funny! I really needed a chuckle (long Monday) and that just did it :lol: We don't have steps by the door either but after that pic I sure wish we did!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
this pic is so cute!! neither of my girls go near the stairs unless they are trying to trip me going up or down. When we are getting ready to go for our walk or outside for potty, they will both run from the front door to the living room, back and forth until i open the front door. Then they are off like rockets!!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Cute pic.....Yes Fiona will be on door watch.  I generally take her with me to work everyday...So on the days I tell her to kennel she sulks all the way in there.  On the other days she is on my heels and if she "thinks" I am going to the door she goes over to it and sits in front of it, as if to say "you are not leaving me today"  :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Look at their little mugs!  So aorable.  That is a great shot!  When I leave the house Maguiness usually goes in the other room and lays down....then I hear her take a deep breath out, like she is so disappointed.  I think she gets all her rest while I am out so that she can spin around and wiggle when I come back.  All that wiggling must be exhausting! LOL!!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TamiNChance\";p=\"26581 said:
Are they really only 17 weeks?
Hi, Tami! Well, today is officially 4 months, since they were born April 27th...so this Friday is 18 weeks...(I thought it was Thursday...but, it's Friday)

We are wondering how big they are gonna get...they are pushing 35# a piece right now...but, their big brother(chip from previous litter) is about 80# at a year old...so, I guess we'll see! :)

BTW...did you get my apology in the puppy weight thread? I hope so...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
MicnIndysMom\";p=\"26654 said:
[quote="TamiNChance\";p=\"26581":2mdbk6q3]Are they really only 17 weeks?
Hi, Tami! Well, today is officially 4 months, since they were born April 27th...so this Friday is 18 weeks...(I thought it was Thursday...but, it's Friday)

We are wondering how big they are gonna get...they are pushing 35# a piece right now...but, their big brother(chip from previous litter) is about 80# at a year old...so, I guess we'll see! :)

BTW...did you get my apology in the puppy weight thread? I hope so...[/quote:2mdbk6q3]

wow They are gonna be big babies!!! What apology? Did you say something mean to me???? lol

·
Registered
780 Posts
How cute are they!  Love that picture!  We don't have stairs by the door but our guys do sit like this on the other steps in the house!  They are so crazy!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts