Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took them both for a "R_I_D_E" last night to the park.  We always have to spell that work and also W_A_L_K.

Here's my co-pilot Gunner:

Heres him again at the park:

Scout too:

We let them play in the creek but I couldn't handle the cameraphone and the two of them.  Sorry!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Heck yeah!!!  I even have to spell S_T_O_R_E and W_A_L_M_A_R_T!!!  She knows she goes where I go (shes even going to the hotel with us after I get married and to our wedding night luau), but there are some places she just gets way to psyched about going to.

I even used to spell S_C_H_O_O_L, for when we were going to get the kids or drop them off.  She figured that one out somehow though, so I just tell her lets go...and we're off!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I loved it!!! Nope, no spelling here, I just have to get my purse & keys and both Samson & Angel ASSUME that they are going...Butts a wiggling, all hyper..you know the drill...Then crestfallen if I tell them that they have to stay at home  :cry:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
yes, I've noticed whenever I put on my shoes Diesel will start jumping all over me.

that goofy dog already knows that I dont wear shoes unless I'm driving somewhere, and he always gets to go. lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
haylee also hears the sound of her harness, runs to you and sticks her head through the harness to put it on...  she is crazy

·
Registered
508 Posts
When Zeus and Dante see me putting my shoes on or say "well boys" they know that we are leaving. So they get pretty excited well actually Zeus goes jumping around like hes on a trampoline and goes bezzerk .  :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Great pictures!  Gunner makes a great co-pilot!

We have to spell C A T because if you say the word they GET the cat!   8O

·
Registered
948 Posts
We spell out Treat, Food, Walk, Ride, Bone, Bye Bye, Swimming, and Ball. My kids go CRAZY if we say any of those words!! Great pics though! Your babies are adorable!

·
Registered
905 Posts
No spelling for Tink and Hector, but you couldn't say Walk, Cats, Birds or Telly in front of Jack, our old family dog.  And then it got so he even learned to recognise spelling out W-A-L-K, so we had to say banana instead!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts