Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
their boxer murdering them in their sleep?  I swear when Ringer is napping on the couch and I disturb him he gives me this look that exudes hatred.  I'm worried that I'm going to finally cross the line one day and that will be it.
You can see the progression from mild disdain to pure hatred.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
lmao!  every time i have to kick jessie off the couch when we are sleeping she gives me that look too

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8O OMG Isis does the same thing...makes me think WOW one day shes just gonna snap ! hahaahahaha

·
Registered
362 Posts
So far with Cooper all I get is ignored when I try to move him, up to a certain point.  Then all the sudden he jumps up and does a 180 to face me with a look like, "Dude!  I didn't realize you were serious!  Chill!"

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
if I want to sit where Diesel is, I nudge him in the butt, and he'll slowly creep his front paws off the couch. then he'll have just his front feet on the floor while his back feet are still stretched out on the couch. So I'm standing there waiting patiently for him to get off the dang couch, and 5 minutes later he might have finally finished moving. THEN I get this huuuge sigh like I really inconvenienced him.

·
Registered
933 Posts
LOL!  What a look!  Yeah, I just get ignored.  They don't care if I want them moved.  Mo will move but she's not happy about it.  Niko just lays there like I'm not talking to him.  He might peak up at me but that's about it...lol!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
My lab mix is more like that then Duke.  If I move her I get a really mean look and this really quiet growl (I think she knows it better be quiet because she gets in trouble if she growls at me) but with Duke he will just wait till I get comfy and jump on me. :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
How dare you awaken Ringer from his slumber!  :lol:  That  last pic is hysterical!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
DieselsMom\";p=\"83313 said:
if I want to sit where Diesel is, I nudge him in the butt, and he'll slowly creep his front paws off the couch. then he'll have just his front feet on the floor while his back feet are still stretched out on the couch. So I'm standing there waiting patiently for him to get off the dang couch, and 5 minutes later he might have finally finished moving. THEN I get this huuuge sigh like I really inconvenienced him.
\

LOL!!! Like this

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I'd be careful Dan, looks like you are pretty close to crossing that line.  I don't get the hate look yet only a put out look.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
starts like this...

WHAT DO YOU WANT

end up like this lol

or this

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
wow! what a look!  8O not only would i sleep with one eye open, but i would also close my door and lock it!!

G

·
0 Posts
whose dogs actually sleep, lol?  I wish I could get mine to curl up on the couch and stay still for 4 minutes!  Mine give that look ONLY if I get the camera out...they really really hate the camera

1 - 20 of 29 Posts