Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I don't have one, but we have that problem in our house..Sadie devours her food way to fast. We just stick a toy in her bowl so she has to eat around it, it does slow her down some. I'd be interested to know how well these bowls work though...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now those look interesting...Medium would be fine..Just make sure to get the metal one :)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I have the same problem with Ollie - I stick his Kong in his bowl to slow him down. He hasn't quite figured out he can take it out  :D .
If they made these in Stainless steel, I might consider it.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I actually bought one for Chloe awhile ago because no matter what we put in the bowl she manages to take it out. They do work great and I loved it but because of the plastic it made her break out. I had the medium size.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Interesting idea but I'm not a fan of using plastic bowls.  I think plastic has a higher risk of eroding and seeping into the food over time.  I think it's difficult to clean away all of the bacteria unlike a metal bowl that you can soak in scorching hot water and soap with no wear or tear.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
That's neat but I agree with everyone for all the same reasons. We don't have that problem though... and the RC food with it's big chunks... slows his eating anyway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
samsonsaunt\";p=\"129034 said:
[quote="Doggonnit\";p=\"128975":2ikc98a7]Try using a bundt pan.
Now that's some McGyver thinking at work!! Bundt pans are so light though...?[/quote:2ikc98a7]
My friend uses a Brake-fast bowl on her dog.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts