Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, I‘m New here

my Boxer boy is 10 years old, he always had digestion problems, vomiting etc
now he gets a special diet food, which seems to be fine.
but since many months now, at least once a week, just for one day he doesn’t want to eat, does not play, just sleeps away, he is terribly tired and unwell. He does not have fever and he doesn’t seem to have any dolors.
several months ago I talked to the vet who said he might have nausea, but now I’m really worried. I’m going to the vet again next week.
I was wondering if some one here has the same problems With their boxer ?

thank you so much for your help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello to all, I‘m New here

my Boxer boy is 10 years old, he always had digestion problems, vomiting etc
now he gets a special diet food, which seems to be fine.
but since many months now, at least once a week, just for one day he doesn’t want to eat, does not play, just sleeps away, he is terribly tired and unwell. He does not have fever and he doesn’t seem to have any dolors.
several months ago I talked to the vet who said he might have nausea, but now I’m really worried. I’m going to the vet again next week.
I was wondering if some one here has the same problems With their boxer ?

thank you so much for your help
Hi! My 2 year old boxer has had the same issues for a while now. SHe has been on Royal Canin Ultamino and that seems to work for her over the last year. I would say the same as far as her going one day without eating/playing and just overall being lazy. It has and still does worry me, but boxers eat when they want to eat for sure. I do know that she has acid reflux, maybe once a week- two weeks she vomits up some bile but vet said not to worry. Vet prescribed her a probiotic 1x/day a few months ago and that has seemed to be working tremendously for many reasons. Hope your pup feels better asap!!

·
Registered
Minu
1 Posts
Dogs may go off their food because of changes in their environment, stress, an adverse reaction to drugs, and nausea. Dental problems, pain and internal obstructions can also cause dogs to lose their appetite.
If your animal does not have these problems then you can take it to a vet.
Your Regards
Kailynn Bowling owner of Cuttin Blue Farms

1 - 5 of 5 Posts