Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Maddie does some burns around the yard, than some circling, than squats and than takes two steps back and than poops.  It's like some sort of ritual or something.  :bigrazz:  She is a little over two so I don't know if he will grow out of it.  Does he back up after he poops? She does it right before. Maybe Petey is trying to balance himself?? I don't know, boxers have all kinds of little quirks......but that's why we love 'em!  :winkle:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl:  just sounds like the clumsy puppy stage!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Oh yes....the hanging dingleberries!!!  :shifty:

We've had hair hangings...pieces of toys that were chewed up....a piece of wool from a rug.
Yes, it's funny to watch them running away from these mysterious hanging items, running 90 miles an hour around the backyard like their butts are on fire. :eek:nfire:  Then scooting around looking so pitiful!  :doh:  I always have to call my husband to get a baby wipe, then I have him wipe for the dogs!!  :signeek:
Hey I have been wiping baby butts for years now....he can wipe the dog!!  :bigrazz:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.