Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
i dont know if jessie does... i'll pay more attention next time... if she does do it, its not a significant move she makes...

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="Chloesmom\";p=\"7209":32gd7zg8]Reese-She will start to fall forward, then put more weight in her hind end which causes her to back up a bit. she does the poop walk though so the piles are usually small and she doesnt step inthem. you can always tell where she has been, there is a little line :D
Savannah-she is a shy girl-she wont poo if you look at her. It is to the point with her she will only poo on concrete

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
caillou\";p=\"7260 said:
Too right! Fair's fair! Dingleberries- that's hilarious! I call 'em Cling-ons like Star Trek! You just don't want it happening in front of strangers do you? Sooo embarrassing :oops: ! And you have to catch 'em quick before they make a mess of it themselves :sick:!
LMAO!!!

Jessie always gets my hair cought in her poop... the other day i had to knock it off with my shoe! LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="caillou\";p=\"7291":1bcntfph]Voltaire hikes his leg up really high and then does a diagonal jet onto his front legs :lol: So he's no better than Charlie :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.