Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
LOL! All these poo stories are cracking me up!  :lol:

Daisy has come bolting in the house from the back yard before with a "present" still hanging from her bum a few times! It's normally been attatched by a long hair of mine! So then it's action stations to get her to go back out of the house to attempt to pull the remaining poo from her bum before she rubs it onto our living room carpet!
Are we crazy do you think with the things we do for our boxers?!  :D

On the subject of backing up when pooing, I have to say Daisy has never done that!

Heather

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I guess we've been lucky because Charlie hunts his spot, take a step back and poos.  So far we haven't had any dingleberries to deal with.  He did eat about 1/2 a pillow case and and we got to watch him crap it out.  He still craps parts of the pillow case and that was last December!  Somehow he drug the pillow thru his crate and started eating.  Now Charlie hasn't learned to hike his leg so he pees on front legs all the time.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Voltaire hikes his leg up really high and then does a diagonal jet onto his front legs :lol: So he's no better than Charlie :lol:  Or he gets distracted by something and starts walking before having finished - hosing himself down on the way. That's why he gets a regular washing :roll:

·
Registered
214 Posts
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh goodness what am I in for. ha ha ha. I cant stop laughing. Im at work everyones looking at me like Im crazy, not sure i want to tell them what Im talking about. But thanks for the laugh :lol:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
lol why is it always our hair!! Makes me feel bad that my hair somehow got eaten.

I remember the day we got Chyna.. My husband's parents had her for about 9 months, and decided she was just too hyper for them, and since my husband has always been a sucker for pugs, he brought her home for a 'Test run' (pfft)

Anyways...she had an accident in the house, in front of our friends...with the hair poo hanging from her rear.

I was so embarrassed.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I don't recall ever seeing Lola take any steps backwards when she poops.

She definitely has different postures though for pooping and peeing.  When she pee's she squats down so that she's only a few inches off the ground.  When she poops she just arches her back and barely squats at all, her butt is pretty far from the ground when she poops.

Funny stories  :lol:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="caillou\";p=\"7291":1bcntfph]Voltaire hikes his leg up really high and then does a diagonal jet onto his front legs :lol: So he's no better than Charlie :lol:

·
Registered
140 Posts
puppysmasher\";p=\"7176 said:
I hope so, we'll see. I just wanted to know if anyone else had encountered this before--Rich
That's funny that you say that... We just got a boxer puppy and he does the exact same thing.  It was driving me nuts, because every time he pooped he stepped in it!  I'm hoping it's just a clumsy puppy stage  -Katy

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.