Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Jazz and Gretchen both do this.  They have barked @ toilet paper that was just purchased, groceries on the counter, pots & pans on the stove, &the coffe pot gurgling :)   They bark each and everytime I or DH come up the drive and when the kids walk up the drive from school.  They have even barked when the kids get out of the shower, and they didn't see them go in!  After sounding the alert, they look at me like- MOM, MOM we're good girls, right?? Did you see that Mom??  Didja???  Dopey dogs!  LOL

· Registered
73 Posts
OMG!  This is too funny!  I'm so glad mine aren't the only dorky dogs out there!  Gretchen also has a thing about RED pens.  She doesn't mind blue or black or even green, but everytime the kids get out the red pens for homework, she goes ballistic! I thought dogs were supposed to be color blind.  If that is true, someone needs to tell Gretchen!
We've also got a pop gun that she is convinced is the source of all evil in the universe- that and my daughter's jump rope.

· Registered
73 Posts
Mastray\";p=\"34453 said:
lol Odin doesn't bark at them but today he ran SMACK INTO THE FENCE because he was chasing those pesky "love bugs" that were flying around... OMG IT WAS SOOOOOOO FREAKIN' FUNNY!!
LOL- Jazz chases the shadows of butterflies and dragonflies.  She never thinks to look up!  She fell into the pool a couple of weeks ago chasing a dragonfly shadow.  When she surfaced she had this look like, WHAT????!!!!  I meant to jump in!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.