Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Laila has a whole bunch of nicknames....

Puppy-lou
Sweetness of all time
Laila shmaila kaboodle
Puppishka
Shmoopster
Lai-Lai
Lailabelle
Miss Wiggles
Puppy-face
Punim
Little Miss Happy Tush
Crazy Girl

And, yesterday we started calling her Gladys (but, we pronounce it Glad-a**, because her tail is always wagging and the tush is always wiggling).

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
"D" (short for Daisy) and "B" (short for Baby).

We call her "pretty pretty", "Daisy Doo Doo" (have to make a really funny voice when you say that one), and just the other night "Big Booty Ho" came out of my mouth.

Duke was "Dukers" and "Dukey Doo Doo".

Why, oh why, do we do this to our pets? :lol:

·
Registered
180 Posts
The ability to create nicknames was one of the reasons we went with "Hobbes" over "Bowser." We have tons of nicknames for him, the most commonly used ones being Hobbaloo, Hob-kabob, Hob-knob, Hob-goblin, squishy face, lumpy, and bo gangles. :lol:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Well I'll try to listen the ones I use most:
BUSTER: Bean (boxer owners know why), Beavis, Bust-a-move, Bust-a-cap
OLIVE: Vivie, Viviepants, Happypants (she is always so happy), Butthead (but not too often, only when she does something really naughty)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not yet, but I want to call him "kitty" so bad I can taste it. Just to compete with the neighborhood "cat lady". Picture a calm morning when she calls her 14 cats for an early morning feeding. :mrgreen:

My wife is dead set against it thou :?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, Greg, c'mon you can name a few at least... :)

Angel: baby girl, momma bear(when she sits like a bear), catfish lips
Flick: munchkin, sweet potato(when he was little), pest :lol:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
samsonsmom said:
Lol, Greg, c'mon you can name a few at least... :)

Angel: baby girl, momma bear(when she sits like a bear), catfish lips
Flick: munchkin, sweet potato(when he was little), pest :lol:
Ok you asked for it,we call myistique, misty, mist, mistymountain, shenlonco, shellocko one, shenny, chenny chen chens, and benny when she's bad:lol: toni we call tonibusconi, tonibaloney vincetonies, vincentonies, vince, vincent, bince, dint dints, tin tins, tini tin tins, tiggi we call T, td, zaggy, zaggykinds, zigger, zager, ziggin, shaggy, spragy, dee, fawn we call fawny,fawna, fawnyone, fawnone, we call nikki, nik, snickies, snackies, bob, i used to call crystal, crystaleen, crystalnutbeens, conchabeens, conchastals, didles, sprinkles, christopherbeens, eleens, ladybugbeens,eleeny bikini,i won't even tell you the ones we had for yonto because there is way too many, and the list goes on and on, we have some wierd nicknames at infinity :lol2:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Rocko has so many nicknames I'm surprised he even knows what his name is!!

Rocko Blocko, blockhead, butthead, dumdum, wiggle butt, nubby butt, nubs, dude, dudeley.. the list goes on. I come up with something new everyday. Even the cat has all kinds of names, some of which I can't post :whistle:

Manda and Rocko in Kent, WA

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Lailabelle said:
Laila has a whole bunch of nicknames....

Puppy-lou
Sweetness of all time
Laila shmaila kaboodle
Puppishka
Shmoopster
Lai-Lai
Lailabelle
Miss Wiggles
Puppy-face
Punim
Little Miss Happy Tush
Crazy Girl

And, yesterday we started calling her Gladys (but, we pronounce it Glad-a**, because her tail is always wagging and the tush is always wiggling).

lol. love how many you got fo her :lol:

ok.... here i go...

Just Cash Nicknames:

Cashew,C Money,Cash nine, Cashy poo,Cashtastic,Casher,Muscle Man,Tat,bug, & Tash. #:-S

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Does anybody every wonder how the he** these nicknames pop into our heads?? :ROTFLMAO:

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
These are all hilarious! :ROTFLMAO: I'm having to not laugh out loud cause everyone is still asleep! :ROTFLMAO:

OK, here's Henry's:
Bajinery - my son calls him that - or Henery Bajinery
Big Henry - pronounced Bah Hairy ;) :lol:
Dingy Dog
Ding Bat
Dummy
Ditsy Dog
Sweet Baby
Cutie Patootie
Henry Boxer Baby Puppy Dog

I'm sure there are more, just can't think of them right now. :lol:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Baxter: Baxterbuddy, buddy, baxi, baxiboy
Apollo: Pollo, Pollo-E-Pollo, Poll-E-O
Buttercup: Butterbutt, butterybutt, butters, Buttery (plus everyone wants to remane that dog-he's called Butch by my dad, Snowball by my mom, and Taz by my nephew, everyone has a suggestion to change his name-can't imagine why......
Wendy: Wendy Waddle, Wendy woo, Wendy wa, wendy wa-wa

1 - 20 of 40 Posts