Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amongst other things Voltaire gets called "Titou" (pronounced Tee-too) about 90% of the time and "Biquet" about 5% of the time. Titou is about as virile as "sweetypie" and Biquet means "little goat". I don't think he'd even answer to Voltaire if i called him :oops:  Anybody else use silly nicknames?

·
Registered
80 Posts
haha :lol:   I call Ivan all  most every time Ivan but some times i call him  "Ibbi  Cool"   It's not pronounced "Ebbi cool" like in "ebay" or some.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I call Henry "slick" because he has no hair.  My son calls him all kinds of crazy things that aren't even real words! :lol:   Mostly Little Ushums because of his smooshy face.  Hubby calls him Big Henry because he's really not. :wink:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Samson gets called old man a lot or grumpy  :) Angel is "attention *****" 8O in the nicest way...Both of them get called Sweetie a lot, had to remind myself when we brought Angel home to use her real name, especially with training, didn't want to confuse her :lol:

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I like to come up with stupid names for Oggie.  I'll call him Professor Ogglepants or Colonel Ogginstein or something....yeah I'm a dork
  :lol:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
LOL at this post......Professor Ogglepants? too funny, all he needs is a pair of Harry Potter glasses :rofl: Somehow we came up with Bug for Donner. Started out with BoogerMan cuz' of the eye goobies but that's just gross. Now he answers to Bug as easily as Donner.Since he is IS quite a snugglebug I guess it fits :D

G

·
0 Posts
Bo I call BoBo sometimes...he answers well to it...and his previous owner said when they get mad at him the called him Bosephus of something like that...he does answer to that too...

Jetta answers mostly to her name and if I call her Jet too

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah gets "most beautiful girl" and "wiggle butt" when I come home but usually "Ky".  In hindsight think I should have spelled her name Kyah.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Kaci is "little dog", "wiggle butt" or "baby girl".

Milo is "big dog"...he doesn't have as many nicknames.

·
Registered
893 Posts
We call Ekim, Eeks to be silly, or Mr Ekim as he deserves the respect. I sometimes call Delila, DD or DD Lila, Hubby calls her the etheopian ballerina, as she is all legs and bones.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Isis is either old lady or mrs wiggle pants lol

Onyx really doesnt have one he ends up with "silly" all the time lol

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
most of the time i refer to Savannah and Reese as "the girls" or savannah i call "savvy" or "sweetie" Reese mostly i mostly call her "Reeses Pieces" andat times i refer to them as sissy...example...hold up Reeses sissy is going potty.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hahahaha!! Poor dogs! I wonder what they'd be calling us if they could choose.
I think hubby would be "Surrogate Sofa"
I'm probably just "kill Joy".
I'd be gutted if he was secretly calling ME "fatty" or "chunky" or "attention *****"!!!  :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:roll: hubby says it doesnt matter if we call Isis white dog she wont know anyway lol..shh i pretend she can hear me..she watches your face when you talk..i know she cant read lips but she watches your expressions so i try to use that with hand signals ( that we made up lol)

G

·
0 Posts
you never know...she could feel vibration and know something is different, lol...

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"61008 said:
:roll: hubby says it doesnt matter if we call Isis white dog she wont know anyway lol..shh i pretend she can hear me..she watches your face when you talk..i know she cant read lips but she watches your expressions so i try to use that with hand signals ( that we made up lol)
LMAO!!! thats funny!

Ya know I dont think i ever realized that Isis was deaf!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts